Friday, October 26, 2012

Chicken Divan


Ingredients

Pre-Cooked Rotisserie Chicken or Chicken Breasts, Boneless, Skinless
1 whole or 3 breasts
Frozen broccoli spears
1 bag
Shredded cheese
1 1/2 cups
Evaporated milk
14 1/2 oz
Condensed cream of chicken soup
10 3/4 oz
French fried onions
3 1/2 oz

Directions
  1. Cut up the pre-cooked rotisserie chicken.  Or cook chicken breasts and dice.
  2. Thaw frozen broccoli.
  3. Place chicken in an un-greased baking dish (9x13).  Arrange vegetables on top of chicken and top with shredded cheese.
  4. Mix evaporated milk and soup.  Pour sauce over baking dish.  Bake at 350 uncovered for 25 minutes.  Place onions on top and bake 5 minutes longer.

*Make 4-6 servings*

I like the pre-cooked chicken way of making this for when you are in a hurry.  All this meal took was cutting up the chicken and dumping into a pan.  My husband really loved this and asked me to make it again and I only had 2 dishes to wash!







For those busy moms who are wondering how I have time...Here is what my girls were doing while I cooked : )
Remember this meal only took a very short time because all it took was dumping things into a pan!




No comments:

Post a Comment